November 18, 2008

Trek and Treating

Ashlyn, our little angel (most of the time)

Lauren as a wood nymph

Caleb our "red-neck" hillbilly

Nate as an old-fashioned golfer



For Halloween, we went to a local walking path, where neighbors set up spots and the kids walked around the path "trek-or-treating." Besides a lot of candy, we also had hot dogs and hot chocolate. The weather was perfect...warm and dry. After the trek-or-treating, the girls, Steve and I went out for some traditional trick-or-treating, to make sure the kids don't forget how us old fogies did it way back in the day. Although the boys were willing to go out to the trek-or-treating, they decided they were too old for the "kiddie" trick-or-treating. I figure they received enough candy and weren't willing to work for more.

1 comment:

abbie higginson said...

Nate's costume is PERFECT for him. I don't know why, but I can totally see him living in that time period and dressing like that.